Award-winning creative agency is looking for a Communications Specialist to join our team.
The Communications Specialist will be responsible for researching, planning, developing, executing and evaluating strategic communications for clients as well as the agency.
We’re looking for someone with excellent written and verbal communication skills who is curious, energetic, driven, result-oriented, flexible (We’re a small agency and everyone wears many hats.), and plays well with others. A love (or at least tolerance) of dogs is also a must.
Communications & Engagement: Drives communication strategies to serve relevant and engaging content to targeted audiences. Develops and delivers internal and external communications messaging, serves as a contact for media relations, and manages ad buys (both digital and traditional).
Planning & Evaluation: Researches and develops strategic communications, marketing and engagement strategies and related budget recommendations. Develops and maintains evaluation processes to track engagement, analyze effectiveness, and identify opportunities for improvement.
Content Development: Writes engaging copy across all media to drive and support client and agency communications and marketing initiatives with relevant brand messaging tailored to targeted audiences.
Digital Media Management: Manages and grows client and agency engagement via multiple digital communications and advertising platforms. Develops and implements strategic social media plans and messaging; conducts routine social media audits to assess effectiveness; and develops guidelines and integrates tools for effective management and evaluation of social media and digital advertising campaigns.
We’re looking for:
- a strategic thinker and creative problem solver
- exceptional communication skills and attention to detail
- a relationship builder with strong interpersonal skills
- the ability to clearly communicate complex information and effectively tailor messaging to the intended audience
- an up-to-date knowledge of best practices for driving engagement across social media platforms
- the ability to apply analytical methods to measure the effectiveness of communication initiatives
You must be able to:
- Collaborate with the Creative and Client Services teams
- Follow art direction and adhere to brand standards
- Work independently and efficiently on multiple projects within a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Manage projects from initial strategy development through to implementation and assessment
Technically speaking you’ll need:
- 1-3 years experience preferred, but recent college graduates with a relevant combination of education and experience are encouraged to apply
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Working knowledge of PPC ad & paid search platforms, including Google, LinkedIn, Instagram & Facebook
Get the Gig
We’re highly motivated, and passionate about what we do and doing it well. If you’re interested in joining our team, please send resume, cover letter, samples of your work and salary requirements to email@example.com. No phone calls please.